• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
How many tens of billions of dollars is just sitting there turning into worthless scrap?
I would prefer that instead of letting them all sit there and rust away that they disassemble them, reuse what they can, and sell the rest for parts or scrap and recoup some of our money.
recoup what? the airline industry is net negative to even keep running. if you want them to save even more just stop flying. they depreciate faster than cars. the costs are pry fully depreciated and written off.
#10 In Hungary there is the Egerszalók Salthill which is made artificially and looks very similar. It is sold as it would be natural. Tourist love to visit that place.