• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
nice, destruction of private property and won't be held accountable.
Looks like a kindergarten presentation for parents. I saw a similar one in Russia once.
We used to do that in school when wrapping the may pole but I've never seen it like this.
Idiots! Idiots! Everywhere!!!
with maths and science, you know the speed the projectile is coming out, you know the distance from the trajectory to the camera, you can calculate the speed to which you need to turn the camer and you can sync the trigger of the shot and camera.
so you can create a quick support module to rotate the camera on trigger at the correct speed smoothly. if you look at any channels like smarter everyday, slo mo guys, mark rober they do explain a lot of their setups