• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
The "standard" height for tandem skydiving is absolutely NOT 5000ft.
Who wrote that stupid s#*t?
So what is it? Searching for the answer says that it is correct.
Fairly sure when I jumped it was from 15k but I could’ve paid less and gone from 12k. No way is it ever only 5k!
At 15k+ you are considered to be conducting HALO free fall, which requires specific training.
Going by all the shirtless guys I'm guessing it was fairly hot in that room, I shudder to imagine the smell.
Ignoring the hair for a second why do all these "musicians" have tattoos that look like they passed out at a party and nobody told them to wash their face yet...
oh, it was hundred people in that small space plus all the heat from the PCs it was like a sauna. ah, the good old days. actually surprised about the number of girls in the pic not a common sight at a LAN back then.
Oh, it pretty much smelled like twofer night at Chippendale's.