• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
The coffee case was in 1992. By now, you surely know how debunked your statement is, and have simply chosen to ignore it. I mean that was 30 years ago!
If you want to make the case for frivolous lawsuits in the US, at least pick real examples.
This looks more like a joke... I mean "wiper blades" causing injury? Turned on full blast, pulled out, and flailing... maybe poke an eye if you stick your head over the hood.
The USA is very litigious, but that lawsuit was over it being "too hot"
was scrapped years ago
Noone cares about the truth. We need entertainment and have fun on this page (this is he reaction i get the most) so prepare to get bashed because you know something better than others.
Is that the truth?
People "Don't Look Up". People want to be entertained. Truth is for minorities with brains.