• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
"At A Certain Age" ? I have been doing that for years. What is the Certain Age? Why am I standing in the bathroom. Seems I walked by the snack and went to autopilot. The answer is always the bathroom.
Could be any age, I guess, if you're not very bright.
I actually read a study about that phenomenon. and it was very interesting it has something to do with how the brain compartmentalizes information. basically, the act of walking thru a door your brain treats it like changing levels in a video game and it unloads a bunch of data on processes. it's literally about the walking thru a door part. like it could even happen if you are still in the same room with just a random door in it you walk thru and your brain goes change level. if you walk around the door nothing happens.