• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
You donut - the car hit the motorbike, so it is the car that should be charged.
ever heard of defensive driving? if the motorbike was hit, then you pull over and exchange info.
#15 ...in light of the caption, what's that thing on the left handlebar of the bike? a cellphone mount perhaps?
Pretty good weaving in-n-out by the go-pro biker, nice hand-to-mirror swipe too. Look's like they both could use a 'how to drive' refresher
"keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel" -JM
The rider saw the car coming across, had plenty of time to slow and avoid it, but instead of backing off the throttle for a second or two chose to try and protect his lane position by continuing up beside the car, stupid move, who do you think will win?
Today we learned that p=mv