• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Why? Do you have other information. Please share.
With about 70% of the Earth's surface being water, and the depth of the oceans ...not to mention the water in the polar caps, or that they estimate that there is a considerable amount of water in cavern systems and chasms under the land masses... the ball of water should be much bigger.
Also, does the ball of air have the density of the atmosphere at the surface or the atmosphere in the stratosphere?
It is an interesting graphic, but both elements are under represented.
ft or about 11,000 meters. the atmosphere where all the air is whether breathable or not covers 100% of the earth and is 6214 miles or 10,000 KM high. So they are correct.
Like most white men, I'm assuming that you have difficulty with estimating size...
Maybe it's a contractual thing?
And mankind has nothing better to do than start war