These Are Absolute UNITS! (41 PICS)

Posted in PICTURES       21 Nov 2022       3201       7 GALLERY VIEW

page 1-of-2 | >> Next

"Absolute Unit King Penguin Chick"

Izismile Videos

"Wolfdog From 2.5 Months To 2 Years"

"My Crow Friend, Who Comes Visits Me Daily"

"A Cottonmouth Spotted In South Georgia. Ole Thing Hasn't Skipped A Single Gravy Covered Biscuit Since The Day It Hatched"

"1905 Log Cabin In Oregon"

"There's No Point In Playing Dead If You Meet This Absolute Unit"

"This Unit Of A Caterpillar"

"This dude does not want to pupate. I think he's enjoying being a caterpillar too much. All he wants to do is eat and he's gotten enormous."

"Cardon Cactus In Mexico, 1890s. Absolute Unit At 8 Meters (26 Feet) And Weighing 10 Metric Tons (Over 22,000lbs)!"

"Aerial Photography Camera Used During WWII"

page 1-of-2 | >> Next

Credits:  www.reddit.com

Cordy 1 week ago
OP, I'm warning you - NEVER, EVER use the expression ABSOLUTE UNIT again. It was banned from usage nearly 7 years ago and I am the enforcer. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Glory 1 week ago
Cordy,If you'd also enforce the prohibition of the word "yeet" as well, I'd be obliged.

Arminda 1 week ago
Glory, agreed

Deborah 1 week ago
Arminda,

All of your moms are so fat, they are the absolute unit of absolute units. Absolute unit squared if you will.

Glory 1 week ago
Oh Deborah!, This is your attempt at humor! Woketards are not funny, Deb.

Ralph 1 week ago
#9 When you toss your staff on the floor and it eats the pharoh's asps.

Nat 1 week ago
Ralph, I believe you mean "When you YEET your staff on the floor and it eats the Pharao's asps"?

laughing