Now THAT'S A Fail! (44 GIFS)

Posted in GIFDUMP       13 Jan 2023       17413       16 GALLERY VIEW
Pages  1/5

Advertisement
Advertisement


Advertisement

Pages  1/5



16   Comments ?
6
1.
Cass 1 year ago
#10 - The door handle even breaks.
       
-1
2.
Brose 1 year ago
#1 gets better and better here
What s wrong with you?
       
0
3.
Kizzie 1 year ago
Brose,

#1 POW!! Right in the mitt

#21 why do people keep letting their pet do this?
       
0
4.
Brose 1 year ago
#2 looks like you realy love woman
       
-5
5.
Onie 1 year ago
#23 and they want these kinds underage teens to VOTE sm_80

#33 and they want teens like this to VOTE

#36 and they want these kinds underage teens to VOTE sm_80

#36 and they want these kinds underage teens to VOTE sm_80

#37 and they want these kinds underage teens to VOTE
       
0
6.
Milly 1 year ago
Onie,

And your merits for VOTING are?
       
3
7.
Calliedona 1 year ago
Onie,

This is why true democracies fail... and why the US was founded as a representative republic. In a true democracy, 51% of the people can vote to take away everything from the other 49%. Although we are rapidly approaching that situation.
       
1
8.
Woody 1 year ago
Onie,

By the way the answer is... yes. The dumber the person the easier they are to convince which side to join. Great strategy to open a new market in politics.
       
9
9.
Lias 1 year ago
satisfying #20 is, especially on repeat
       
2
10.
Gus 1 year ago
Watching stupid people get what they deserve is always entertaining clapping
       
2
11.
Frank 1 year ago
#6 Get used to it.
       
5
12.
Frank 1 year ago
#27 Truly the sport was designed for Darwin Awards.
       
2
13.
Letitia 1 year ago
#33 well deserved was hoping both got hit
       
1
14.
Larry 1 year ago
#37
Technically not a fail...she was clearly expecting to get sprayed....
       
0
15.
Kizzie 1 year ago
Larry,

Not the first time something like that happened to her.
       
0
16.
Susannah 1 year ago
#5 In all of these hurdle fail gifs, these novices are jumping from the wrong side of the hurdle. Some them might still be a fail, but would end up better for them.
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot
Advertisement









Advertisement





Advertisement

Archives

2023
2022
2021
2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
0000

How to comment

•    Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.

•    Comments are accepted in English only.

•    No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.

•    Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.

•    To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.

random_banner_2