• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
It’s a target shooting stance, more often used in competition to help stabilize the rifle during the standing portion of the competition by ‘sinking into’ the hip. Easier for females as their shoulders aren’t as wide and their hips are wider, but male competition shooters use it too. Just not as common among regular shooters, especially males, as it appears… odd.
gotta show da cameltoe (or [email protected]) when firing a big one lad
So the recoil has an easier time knocking them over.
Man that bank doesn't mess around if you miss a mortgage payment...
#61 My microwave came from the factory like that.
#21 the claw, pick me, pick me
#28 hi georgei, come on down and float with us, we all float down here