• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Still have it and Microsoft was so grateful to license my old notebook over the phone.
XP was good but I still think Win 7 Was the peak everything since has been trash. Hate Win 10 so many annoying little issues.
I lived through that and I still don't know why everything needed to be translucent plastic (and why we all wanted it...)
Cos it was cool. Especially when you had the skills to add custom led lights inside.
Translucent for prison. Prevents inmates from hiding things, or having things smuggled in, via the various translucent electronics. It just happened to be a fad for kids as well.
Not too dissimilar to the origins of having pants dropping below your waist, but we're not gonna talk about what that was about in prison....