• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Just think of the orgy you could have on that bed!
it's for beheading, to be Frank
they posted it anyway. just for the halibut
it was well used and needed for bulky freights thrughout europe
because there is no sealevel.
mt everest would be about 20km high if measured from the bottom of the ocean
There are 3 levels of argument here about height. 1: highest from sea level 2: highest from underwater base and 3: highest from the center of the earth. Each has a different answer.
Mount Everest from sea level as it cant get any lower then that (8,848.86 meters), Mt Mauna Kea from underwater base to summit (10,000 meters) and Mt Chimborazo from the center of the earth to summit (is 2,163m farther than the summit of Everest) and due to that it is the closest point to space, moon, stars etc... on earth.