• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
I got me a Rii mini I13 more than 5 years ago. it it programmable for 4 infrared devices (tv/vcr/dvd/db).
It has a USB receiver so you can use it as a mouse, keyboard and audio device with a speaker and a mic.
cost around $30.
#27 This is my heart rn...
#47 I am 290 LBS (and 6'7") and I can fit in. Wazz Tha prb? Buy smaller cars and you will have more space to park.
#49 Just wait. Some PC lover/Apple hater will come along and deride it.
I do like PCs over Macs, but this isn't a Mac.
It's an Apple III, and I played Zork and Hitchhikers Guide on one of these.
Nowhere did Christa say anything about Macs.
Perhaps more education and less Zork for you would have made a difference.
I'm sure that this a photoshoped sign, but it should be real.
Also, the speed limit on a freeway entrance ramp is the speed of the traffic that you need to merge into.