• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
#!, Wait! Isn't that a pair of jeans she's wearing? How'd she get her body through the legs?
It’s a jirt.
Some of us Americans know how to cook. Don’t lump us in with whatever that’s supposed to be.
As an American that can only cook well enough to avoid starvation, I'm ok with that.
I do have to enter the Kitchen to get a beer!
Ah yes, the fabled "golden age of flight", what that picture doesn't tell you, is that a trip between the east and west coast could take 15 hours and cost nearly $5000 (adjusted for inflation).
Every time you see a picture like this, you're only getting the reddit-part of the story.
Dam' straight it was the Golden Age.
The right crowd ... and no crowding.
Didn't have to put up with BS from today's barbarians who should be on Greyhound or turnip trucks.
They didn’t have to put up with Gestapo stewardesses back then either.
Stop flying cattle class, problem solved.
Sure!! Before minorities could afford a ticket
yeah effing irish potato people
Brand new road built straight on mud/sand. Did they forget the Roman rules of road building? It wouldn't have prevented the earthquake, but it wouldn't have crumbled like that if there was an actual foundation under it.
The planes were not as advanced as they are now, but the service was far superior.
they didn't even provide USB ports to charge your phone back then
$100 more or less at the most.
#25 actually Amazon owns them ... and Amazon owns you too.