Shawn Merter from the UK had a Halloween party. He thought that it would be a good idea to glue a very small hat to his head using superglue. Turns out it wasn’t such a good idea after all. He had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
After 12-hour soaking in warm water, the hat finally fell off without damaging his hair.
Drunk Dialing - Love at First Sight
Dogs: Best Friends of the Lazy!
Flipping a Table with Teeth
Great Compilation of March Fails
Oldie: the Human Slingshot
The Super Soaker Flamethrower
Britney Spears Deleted Scene from Jackass 3D
Amazing New Gameplay from a Futuristic Mech FPS
Painful Fail of the Day
Dog Is Confused by Fart Machine - Thinks He’s the One Farting…
Baby Giggle Overload
See How Chimps Defend Themselves against Artificial Leopard
Britain's Got Talent Sensation Covers Adele's Song “Someone Like You”
Desk Leap Fail
Trailer for the New Series of Doctor Who
Girls Fail Compilation – March 2011
Fierce Dog’s Crazy Attack
Woman Fails at Reciting the Alphabet