Izismile.com » Random » Weird » The Dumbest Thing Ever to Do on Facebook (9 pics)

The Dumbest Thing Ever to Do on Facebook (9 pics)

Posted in Random » Weird   10 Dec 2012   / 15470 views

A simple Facebook invite turned this ordinary house into a disaster zone…

When 14 year old, Sarah Hine, advertised a party on Facebook, she did not expect 200 teenagers to attend. Despite having her mother supervise the event, the gate-crashers were still able to cause $48 162 (£30,000) worth of damage to the family home, which included ripped furniture, a piano thrown through a window and graffiti on the walls. Unfortunately, none of the damage is covered by insurance because the guests were invited in.

Using your mobile to surf Izi? Click here for a better view.

jubyp0b 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Douchefag - easy as that. The host of the party is a douchefag.

no, the host of the party was a child. sound familiar?

jubyp0b 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
@ gigantes

My point doesn't stray away with the host being a child and not a teenager or an adult or an elderly. Still a douchefag (in becoming, though).

Could have been a ghost that hosted the party - a douchefag ghost. I reckon as a child, I had things similar to "YOLO", but I've never been so absorbed by the stupidity around me, that I took it and made it part of me. Others did, though - they were douchefags, as well.

Anywho, long story short, it doesn't matter to me.

good for you. i'm glad you're able to feel good about judging the actions of children by your own harsh standards. and good to hear that it doesn't really matter to you. after all, isn't the point of life to blame others and avoid responsibility?

jubyp0b 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
@ gigantes

I judge children by the standards that I myself had as a child. It would be stupid to judge them by the standards I live by now. And why should it matter to me that a douchefag child destroyed his parents' house?

Don't be sophistic regarding what I've said and don't extrapolate it to a life sense.

Are you getting paid enough by the douchefag kid(s) to be his advocate?

So, when's the next party at her house?

Peanut 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Why wasn't the police called?