Izismile.com » Lifestyle » Celebs » Celebrities Who Died Too Young (10 pics)

Celebrities Who Died Too Young (10 pics)

Posted in Lifestyle » Celebs   24 Jan 2013   / 13758 views

Freddie Prinze

(Age 22, 1954–1977)

Tupac Shakur

(Age 25, 1971–1996)

Andy Kaufman

(Age 35, 1949–1984)

Surf Izismile on your mobile.

Tags: celebrities, die, young

Most 'celebrities' that die at an early age do it to themselves from drug/alcohol abuse and inability to deal with the pressure and stress of being famous. They get no sympathy from me - they had it all and pissed it away.

One day someone somewhere will find you and punch you in the fucking face Mr. Ree so you can shut the fuck up for once ..

kool 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
meanwhile we just can ignore him 'n his nonsense comments

Possibly, but it won't be you. You'll still be sitting on the toilet in your mother's single wide trailer, masturbating to pictures of her.

For a man of your status Mr Ree, who criticize everything and also a well known member here in izismile. When it comes to arguments you have to bring out someone's mother for the insult .. that is fucking pathetic.
Mr Ree talk is cheap although I have to admit to some of the things you say, but the majority of the comments you made are nothing but nonsense, racist and stupid. If you going to criticize something you have to prove that you can do the same or better.
Why dont you make a video of yourself doing something good for humanity for once.. doesnt have to be big just show yourself given out food to the homeless or feed your pets so Izismile can know what kind of a man you real are. Then I will show you a video of how im going to kick you ass in different ways.
You and I will personally posted on youtube so everyone here at Izismile can see the difference between me and you.

You must be black since EVERYONE knows that when a black person feels they have been insulted, they resort to violence or threats of violence.

MrReesdad 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Obviously you do, because you answer to some comments that you don't like you pest.
Mr. Ree,
If Izismile was a village, my son would be its village idiot.

Peanut 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Mr. Ree keeps it colourful. He always speaks his mind.

Nickwad 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I'd say they all died right about when everybody thought they would.
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and mine is probably dirtier than yours.

i'm still bummed about the loss of andy kaufman. that guy was ridiculously ahead of the game.