Izismile.com » Random » Weird » Annoying Questions that Atheists Are Sick of (15 pics)

Annoying Questions that Atheists Are Sick of (15 pics)

Posted in Random » Weird   16 Feb 2013   / 6881 views

Your phone or tablet will love Izismile Mobile!

sidou                    show commment
Then there are people like me that can't be classified as Athiests because it's not that we don't believe, it's just that 'god' is such an incredibly stupid abstract concept that to even consider that it exists (not to believe it), is ridiculous.
I.E.: if someone told you that the Pacific Ocean was actually made of maple syrup, it's not that you wouldn't believe them, it's that the idea is so ludicrous, you don't even give it a second thought.

You've got to love how they pretty much dismissed any questions that asked about atheists that go out of their way to attack religion with the exception of the 10 commandments one. Most of them pretty much amounted to atheists are atheists

jeroen 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
rule number 2, do not make any images of god.. so why all the images of jesus everywhere?

Cancamuso 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
You guys better learn more about the concept of god, energy, kharma, etc.

I'm not saying yes or not. I'm just saying everything in this life has a purpose. Even religions. Fighting against the believes of millions of people is stupid.

If you don't believe in God is a choice. But is not the smart one, nor the stupid.

It's like fighting about which color is more beautiful... It just doesn't make sense.

crispy 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Fine, I believe in God. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, all of them. What? Oh I see, you want me to believe in YOUR God...

inoita11 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM

There you go, interesting video.

Elbereth 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Useless post, solves nothing and promotes divisions. There is enough hate in the world, and it can be seen in any Accident and Emergency unit in the world. It is splattered into our homes from every TV day and night. Hate breeds nothing but hate and the cost is lives, lots of lives. It does't stop, hate demands feeding. Why not give caring a chance, and starve it to death.