Slimy gelatine worms are a fun idea for guests or parties where sweets are a must! You will need two packets of strawberry or cherry jelly, one pack of gelatine, 3/4 cup whipping cream, three cups of boiling water, food coloring, straws and a tall container.
1) Mix the jelly and gelatine together along with the boiling water.
2) Allow the mixture to cool slightly and add the cream and coloring
3) Gather the straws together tightly in the container even tying them together if needed
4) Fill the container with the jelly mixture and refrigerate until firm
5) Remove the worms from the straws by running them under warm water.