Izismile.com » Random » Awesome » The Evolution of Popular Video Games over Time (20 pics)

The Evolution of Popular Video Games over Time (20 pics)

Posted by Raya in Random » Awesome   17 Apr 2013   / 11080 views

Surf Izismile on your mobile.

crispy 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
And yet..., I remember being a lot more impressed back then.

AMemoriam 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Games used to be made by gamers, for gamers. Now it is made by money, for money. Storys are shit. Gameplays are shit. There is hardly any own input what makes it a game. The only plus, are the graphics but graphics are the last thing on the list of important things.

fursecu 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
agree, it's just like in the food industry, we are hungry for more and quickly, but the quality is low

I really miss the old days. Play new game, get new maps from patches and updates. Get new maps from fans. Try some awesome mods made by fans. A game could live a good while with all the mod stuff.
Today it's all to much controlled. Any modification of the game, and you risk being shut out from steam and similar. Must pay for new maps and no fan made stuff. The only mods out there for new games, seem to be various cheating mods...

I think I'll install Unreal tournament III on my recently built computer, I miss playing that one. (I miss UT 2004 even more...) Nice playing on remakes of my favorite quake I and II multi player maps. :)
Never underestimate the power of large crowds, of stupid people.

Cancamuso 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Dear hipsters. Those times sucked.

Everything is in your mind.

I'm old. I like the way we play now. If you want to have an original experience play "Terraria". Old school, yes. But with everything of the modern gameplay.

I just miss a few old games. And I don't miss the way we used to play back then. (I remember loading a game for 1 hour in a tape to play 10 minutes and then frozen).

So stop talking bullshit. The problem now is indeed the huge amount of shit in the industry. Just be more selective.

I play with myself and that hasn't changed all that much.

Fuck off and die!!!!

chuck3610 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Hopefully you've mastered all the levels by now Mr. Ree.... lol
If it jams, force it!
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway