Izismile.com » Funny » Fail » iPhones Can Be Dangerous (4 pics)

iPhones Can Be Dangerous (4 pics)

Posted in Funny » Fail   27 Nov 2013   / 5515 views

The owner of this iPhone 4S was trying to change the battery and left it lying on a desk while he went to the kitchen. When he returned after hearing some strange sounds, this is what he found…

 

The phone had spontaneously caught fire while the boy was out of the room and had he been there or holding it he could have been badly injured.






Tags: iphones, dangerous  

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...




Comments (2):

4
1.
DarkWolf 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
He screwed up and can't solder worth crap. Shorted the leads together, causing the LiPo to fail in the typical manner when you short the damn things out.

No sympathy.
       
0
2.
Cancamuso 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
Are you sure? I remember changing the battery of my 3GS and I didn't need to solder anything.
       














Archives

2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008