This two week old kitten got completely trapped between two large rocks and firemen had to bring in the Jaws of Life to free him. Luckily he survived and has already been adopted by a caring family.
At only two weeks old, they were shocked he managed to hang in for so long without food or water.
He was in so tight that they had to call the fire department.
They brought out the jaws of life...a first for their rescue team.
Finally free, they named him Stunner and brought him to the safety of an emergency foster home.
The best news? He already has a forever home lined up once his health is stable!