Warning: not for the faint-hearted.
This article has a statement from one of the people in the car, which roughly translates into:
"Me and my brother are both fine thank god, I got 6% burns, what happened was that we were having fun in the car filming a video with the windows closed and we smelled something funny but we didn't know it was Fidfad and we didn't give it much attention, then my brother used the lighter which set the gas on fire, and I'm glad to say we are safe and all the rumours that got out are not true, and be careful of gas leaks anywhere".
This motorcyclist was riding in Arizona when a driver behind him stopped at red light and caused a scene. The encounter was caught on camera and has since gone viral.