• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
It's like saying: "This bed right here looks like bad cheese from 20 years ago. Therefore, this bed must be bad." It's such a damned sophism.
Just googled it. Guess what Google turned out..wait for it..NOTHING! Whoah, would you look at that? IF AOL tried anything close to an OS, it left no news of it whatsoever. Hence - it was a project, never to be completed, they weren't even close to an OS.
But that has nothing to do with the sophism in the the picture before mentioned. Why aren't they posting a picture of the AOL OS if they're referring to it. It must have had a name, right? It must have had some kind of interface, huh?
It's like taking a picture of a rooster and saying it's a cow. Because, hey, they have something in common, right?
All you did is affirm the fact that there is a sophism. You yourself used one.