• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
"OMG! We're having an energy crisis! Fossil fuel supplies are over-taxed by the increasing number of cars on the road!"
Oh so should we invest in better, more readily available public transportation and the creation of more fuel efficient cars while we search for alternative energy sources?
"What? No! We should build electric cars that transfer the load onto our out-of-date, failing power grid that's energized primarily by plants that still create power by burning fossil fuels. It's the perfect plan!"