• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Even if the people of the USA wanted this car, it's probably not allowed to be sold here because it doesn't meet our stringent 'safety regulations'.
Very sad indeed.
There is no mystery about you, we read your comments and see exactly what type of person you are. Is your KKK uniform nice and clean.
What does that have to do with anything? You're deviating from the subject at hand.
I failed to see the logic in all of your sentences. The only part I understood was the one in which you used too many dots. That showed me just how much you actually pay attention to words, and just how much you understand them.
Oy, douchefag. Do you know how much I care if you think I'm a poor, pathetic, little boy? I'll let you guess, even if it will probably take forever.
Other than that, you lack a vocabulary so much, that your only arguments revolve around sophisms. You're a shallow assfag that can't handle the fact that everyone is much, much above you.
As I was saying. Fuck off. Go the fuck away if you've nothing coherent to say.
P.S. If you force yourself to use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence, at least use punctuation as well.
Either way, it's way cleaner than using petrol for sure :-).
2. This may solve just one of the problems, its the polution and the use of oil as fuel, so just, for example we solve the polution problem, and the plastic problem in one shot.
And yes, i care about plastic, not for bottles and bags, etc, i care about plastic for wires, security wrappers for disposable medical instruments, etc, and more important stuff that need plastic. Untill we find some in replacement as this one for the personal transport.