• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
You do apparently since you clicked on the article and read it all...
Who says they read it, I just jumped to the comments
Her man stood by and cared for her for years.
The point she lost weight, she dumpes him.
I respect the dude but he is better off without this c#nt in his life.
What an ugly b*tch inside and out!
... its very emblematic and exaggerated example, in reality - just typical female.
READ AGAIN slowly. HE asked the divorce.
so? lets say we were a couple, but you were b*tchy. so i asked for divorce.... do you wanna say i was the one that was wrongdoing because i asked for a divorce?
he sacrificed his life to help her, yet when she lost her weight, he asked for a divorce. WHY? tell me with your brilliant logic!
Who says she was b*tchy? Where is the logic in that assumption?
And if you want a logical reason for him to ask for divorce, Goigle what a "Feeder" is.
I just wrote an example based on your reaction. because "HE asked the divorce" says nothing about who is at fault.
however, this is a waste of time.
But it must be her fault because she is the woman. It's not like people change and relationships end, it has to be someone's fault and let's be honest, that can't be the man.
what a BS.... weak, pathetic excuse.
Be just ugly!