• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
that is in Hildesheim
#18 It's the infamous aardvark-dog!!!!
you sound like a dirt/douche bag
So ... Facebook can't spy on him and steal his data?
does anybody know, where it is?
If I recognized it right, the flag in the triangle between the three houses has white and blue, so, it could be somewhere in Finland.
This seems to illustrate that on the job experience and learning will lead you to higher pay. Minimum wage is normally what you get when you start a job. If you learn more and get experience you make yourself more valuable to the employer, which normally leads to increased pay; unless you are a slacker/goof-off, which leads to continued low pay and finally replacement.
If people stop turning the crank after a few minutes, doesn't this illustrate that such a job would be difficult to fill for minimum wage? If people weren't willing to work for minimum wage, those jobs would never be filled - but somehow they are. Therefore, minimum wage is sufficient for some jobs and some people.