• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
60 pounds ? Thats about $120, right ?
The entire world is metric, apart from Myanmar, Liberia and the U.S.A.
Reckon its time you tried catching up ?
You guys are both idiots,
even if metric is the easier to convert system in my opinion, let the people use what they like,
and sly: argue the point not the person
Don't forget brexit, GB is not in the EU any more.
Here are some facts you clearly don’t know:
1. Every college student in the US is also taught the metric system. Every person in a science field uses it interchangeably. Meaning we actually know both systems, and we don’t hold it against you for only knowing one.
2. We chose a different unit of measure to make trade difficult with England in preparation for declaring independence way back when. There’s a specific reason for it.
tahnk you, was thinking that couldnt be a stick-insect or whatever they are named...
The reaction would never be OK in rl. It's scetch comedy
Spinning back fist. She must have taken Taekwondo