• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
It is. All early mathematicians were philosophers. That's not a coincidence.
*is (wish I could edit).
But this is a coincidence. The relation between philosophy and mathematics is not. There is a difference between correlation and causation. Philosophic questions lead to scientific discoveries. The whole modern research designs are based on epistemology discussed by philosophers. That's why it's so important to teach the humanities, not just science.
explain common core
two words, bull sh#t
Oops, 42 in base 8 is 34.