Izismile.com » Random » Weird » Snake Died after a Silicone Overdose (5 pics)

Snake Died after a Silicone Overdose (5 pics)

Posted in Random » Weird   17 Mar 2011   / 8983 views

This snake died from silicone poisoning after biting a model’s breast during a photo shoot. The B list actress Orit Fox from Tel Aviv has breasts that have been enhanced with silicone implants. She was just getting comfortable with the Boa Constrictor when it bit her on the breast. Ms. Fox got a tetanus shot and the snake later died.

 

Check out the video:

Big Breasted Girl Shouldn’t Play with Snakes…

 






Tags: snake, silicone, overdose  

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...




Comments (7):

0
1.
iziwhaat 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
hahaha no f-ing way!! Silicon kills snakes?
       
0
2.
einsib 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
get thin layer of silicon on your entire body, go to rain forest, safe
       
0
3.
Francis Vost 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
It's been only 3 days since this hoax have been debunked...
Shame on you lazy thief
       
0
4.
Tarzan 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
WTF?
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny.
If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich :)
       
0
5.
Kenny055 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
I feel sorry for the snake. :(
       
incognito562                    show commment
0
7.
lolzz 5 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
the snake likes titties! Cool..
       














Archives

2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008