Izismile.com » Videos » Win » Douchebag with a Gun vs Good Guy Cop

Douchebag with a Gun vs Good Guy Cop

Posted in Videos » Win   21 Aug 2012   / 3295 views

More proof there are some very nice cops out there…

Video Archive Download video: .flv or .mp4

Tags: Win, Awesome

Compilation 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
And a shit load of asshole cops what's your point?

Parading that gun around in public may be his constitutional right, but he's just baiting cops and is an attention whore douchebag.

Because 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I wouldn't doubt if that was their whole plan: parading around with something that will draw attention, having a camera recording the situation, beginning the conversation talking about their 2nd amendment right. I bet they were hoping for a heated confrontation.

Steve 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
If I saw two teenage boys walking down the road with a semi automatic weapon I would be seriously tempted to run them down.

Cops 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
What I know about these cops in USA and Canada is that they do not have common sense.. it seems that they applied every situation in a text book strategy ...so when they enforce their rules on any problem it's extremely inhumane and brutal. For example.. pepper spray women and student at a peaceful protests?!
I once saw a drunk man tossing a plastic chair around, it was just 1 man but 20 cops came just to confront him, I mean does that even make sense ?!? if this was in any other country, they would talk to the man and calm him down...if he remains irritated then 2 cops that's all it's need to subdue a drunk man. I've seen a cop single-handedly took out a robber with a knife. If that was in Canada or USA the cop would shot the guy 10 times ...the so called shoot first talk later rules still apply for these bastards.
These losers will do just anything to give you a random ticket, then patrolling the neighbourhood that needed most.

Haven 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
If you were in other countries, you would be arrested and detained for the rest of your short life if found with a gun of ANY type.

Stage 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
"spray women and a student at a peaceful protests?!"

I assume you're talking about the OWS videos with casual pepper spray cop. Have you seen the full video of it? Those kids deserved everything they got. After being asked multiple times to allow the police to leave(they were fencing the police in), and then warned mulitple times that they would be sprayed if they didn't allow them to pass, the cop (pretty reluctantly, I might add) used pepper spray.

Zzzzzz 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Oh my god, I totally agree with Mr. Ree.
That's never happened before.

that is because you are slowly getting smarter...

like jason alexander said, there isn't a single good reason in the world for citizens to legally possess military-caliber weapons. because beyond the issue of whether cops are 'good' or 'bad', this scenerio as shown is like something out of a twisted dream or an absurd SNL skit. totally insane.

ALeach 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
"weather cops" Do they go out on cloud patrols? Sorry couldn't resist.

SuckaMC 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
oh jeez... "Not a single good reason" eh? Maybe overstating it a little?? That is what you get when you quote actors who think their opinions are some how better than educated people... The cop did a perfect job.. and discovered that they were semi auto .22's... not even "military-caliber".... soooo double fail on your comment g... I expect more of you....

vincento 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
This isn't 'Merica?? I thought this was 'Merica!! This isn't 'Merica??

dep 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
all cops are nice in front of a camera